The Bury St Edmunds Directories are made up of The Moreton Hall Directory and NEW for 2015, The Southgate Directory.
The Moreton Hall Directory is the longest running independent magazine of it’s type in Bury St Edmunds, now 10 years old. Following on from the success of The Moreton Hall Directory, and from local demand, 2015 sees the introduction of a new title, The Southgate Directory.
Both magazines are aimed at all members of the community with something for everyone, covering property, fashion, eating out, entertainment, motoring, DIY and more. They feature regular columns from local councillors, community centres and people directly within the community.
8,000 printed copies every month, with a readership of 24,000. An additional online readership of 3,000+ per month which is always increasing, plus a following of over 3,000 on social media channels.
What makes The Bury St Edmunds Directories so popular?
- A good mix of lifestyle content for people of all ages with features covering health and fitness, beauty, shopping, eating out, recipes, local news, a guide to what’s on locally, kids features, home and lifestyle, fashion, sport, local businesses and much more.
- It’s a quality, FREE glossy magazine, with two separate print runs, one for Moreton Hall, and one for Southgate. Both are A5, with 96 full colour pages.
- It’s hyper-local, so whilst it covers Bury St Edmunds in general, articles also directly relate to the area specifically, which ensures a loyal readership with readers seeing the magazine as part of their community.
- It’s hand delivered by reliable people (we do not use distribution companies) to every single home and business within the ward. It’s the only free magazine in the area that is hand delivered to a large volume of homes.
- It’s also available in local pick-up points including Sainsburys, for people who do not live in the delivery area.
- It’s used as a business directory primarily, with readers keeping the magazine handy for the entirety of the month, until the next issue is delivered. Readers put a lot of trust in the advertisers as the magazine is well respected in the community.
- Cross market appeal, readers are all guaranteed locals, so if you’re in business locally, they are your ideal target market.
Our creative and editorial team can work with you to create bespoke editorial and advertising packages that work for your business. From a small bitesize ad, to a double page spread with impact, we’re here to help promote your company and get you more business. And the best bit, basic design/editorial work is free of charge.
We’re more than just a magazine. We can also design everything else you need to complete your marketing campaign, from a company logo to a brochure, website or flyer. Our design studio ‘The PIT Group’ is our primary business and we have hundreds of happy clients, locally and globally.
Take advantage of our extensive local coverage, large readership and wide availability to reach your target market with ease and in a cost effective way.
The Bury St Edmunds Directories Online
Every issue of both The Moreton Hall Directory and The Southgate Directory is available to read online, on tablet and on mobile increasing the readership further.
Fresh content is added to the website daily and promoted via our social media channels.
We’ve recently added a Youtube channel and produce videos of events as well as ‘behind the scenes footage’ of some of the featured articles.
www.burystedmundsdirectories.co.uk features a comprehensive directory of advertisers listed free of charge.